Making an appointment at Eastland Women's Center is easy, just call (586) 774-4190. We have convenient appointment times throughout the week and Saturday's.
We accept most major credit cards and insurance plans including; Blue Cross, HAP, DMC & More! We will confirm coverage for you before your appointment..
Financial Assistance may be available for low income patients. We can complete financial assistance eligibility when you call for your appointment.
Eastland Women’s Clinic15921 E 8 Mile Rd. Eastpointe, MI 48021-2993 (Between Gratiot & Kelly Road) (On the North Side)
Toll Free: 1-800-892-5413
and Saturday 8AM-12PM
Patient Forms (link)
We are committed to providing quality healthcare for women in Detroit.
Supportive, non-judgmental and caring place with a staff that will make you feel like you have a friend or family member with you.
Eastland Women's Clinic became a leader in women’s healthcare in 1973. It was one of the first clinics in the state of Michigan to offer low-cost abortions. We meet the high standards of care that is required in order to acquire CLIA Certification and National Abortion Federation certification.
Eastland Women's Clinic remains committed to assisting women in making choices about their health and future. The Ob/Gyn physicians, counselors, nurses, lab technicians and medical assistants are non-judgmental, supportive and respect the privacy of each patient.
All medical services are provided by the highly respected doctors and caring professional staff of Eastland Women's Clinic of Detroit, Inc., an experienced medical management company, provides administrative services at the clinic and can assist patients with payment options.
Services provided at our Abortion Clinic:
- Abortions up to 24 weeks
- Confidential pregnancy options and birth control counseling
- Complete contraception education and services
- Referrals for a wide range of community services
- Assistance for minors needing judicial bypass
- Tubal ligation
- Prenatal care (affiliated with Sinai Grace and Hutzel Hospital)
- Morning After Pill services (walk-in)
- Pregnancy testing (blood, EPT – early pregnancy testing, UCG). Done on walk-in basis
- Complete women’s health care services
- Sign-up for Prenatal and Plan First Insurance
- Special counseling with minor and parents